Acronis sets the standard for hybrid cloud IT data protection through its backup, active protection from ransomware, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share solutions. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine and set apart by its image
technology, Acronis delivers easy, fast, complete and affordable data protection of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud, and mobile.
Founded in 2003, Acronis protects the data of over 5 million customers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries. With more than 200 patents, Acronis products have been named best product of the year, and cover a range of features, including migration, cloning and replication.
Today, Acronis solutions are available worldwide through a global network of service providers, resellers, distributors and cloud distributors.
Cloud-based and traditional on-premises disaster recovery and data backup solutions for virtual, physical, and hybrid cloud environments. Reduce downtime, data loss, and IT management time.
Acronis Backup 12.5
The world’s fastest backup solution
Available in Standard and Advanced editions, Acronis Backup is an award winning, proven, complete data protection solution for hybrid IT environments. With an easy-to-use, touch-friendly, web-based management console, you can reliably back up and recover physical, virtual, and cloud workloads wherever data lives. With Acronis Active Protection working to thwart ransomware, enhanced backup validation, and blockchain-based authentication of your backups with Acronis Notary, Acronis Backup is the most reliable backup solution available today.
- Protect your entire hybrid infrastructure easily with a touch-friendly, web-based console to manage backup and recovery of all workloads and data with a single, touch-friendly web-interface.
- Reduce RTOs to seconds with Acronis Instant Restore™. Run any physical or virtual Windows® or Linux® system backup as a VMware® or Hyper-V® VM with a few clicks and without standby hardware.
- Prevent ransomware attacks with Acronis Active Protection™, which detects and proactively blocks unauthorized encryption of files and backups.
- Improve compliance and establish validity of recovery with Acronis Notary™, which ensures authenticity and integrity of your data and backups with blockchain.
- Rely on proven universal hybrid data protection solution trusted by 500,000+ businesses and safeguarding more than 5,000 petabytes of data.
- Maintain complete control over the location of your data, systems, and backups, improve regulatory compliance, and ensure data sovereignty.
Click on each to access the assets in the Acronis Resource Center and Partner Portal.