Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts. For more information, please visit us at: http://www.malwarebytes.com
Malwarebytes founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski started the company to create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats. Marcin was recently named “CEO of the Year” in the Global Excellence awards and has been named to the Forbes 30 Under 30 Rising Stars of Enterprise Technology list and the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award, adding those to an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
For SMB to Enterprise
Malwarebytes Endpoint Security is an endpoint protection platform that uses multiple technologies to proactively protect your computers against unknown and known threats.
- Stops advanced malware, including ransomware
- Removes all traces of malware
- Protects applications against zero-day exploits
- Blocks malicious websites
- Centralized management and threat reporting
Ransomware | Malware | Zero-day exploits | PUPs | Adware
Malwarebytes Breach Remediation is a threat detection and remediation platform that completely removes advanced threats from enterprise computers, including Macs.
- Hunts for advanced threats
- Reduces threat dwell time
- Eliminates re-imaging due to infection
- Gathers and displays timeline of forensic evidence
- Integrates into existing security stack
- No endpoint client: zero end-user impact
- Supports flexible deployments, including Mac OS X
Malware | PUPs | Adware